South Pine Lake
Boat Parade 2015
We thank all of the participants of the 2015 BPLA Boat Parade which was held on Saturday July 4th 2015. We enjoyed a great Minnesota summer day with entertainment from the 10 families who worked so hard to decorate and participate. The creativity and enthusiasm of the parade participants was wonderful this year. Thank you again to everyone who helped to make this BPLA tradition fun for everyone. The entrants for the 2014 parade are:
- Hawaiian Luau – The Ludwig family
- The Tiki Bar – The Benoy Family
3. Hawaii Fun – The Constant Family
4. Skol The Vikings – The Meier Family
- Scream and Shout – (Our apologies, please contact us so we can update the website with your name)
6. Liberty – the Audette Family
7. United We Stand – The Beane Family
My apologies to the Beane Family – Could not find the picture
8. The Red White and Blue – The Moser Family
9. Happy 4th of July – The Dexter Family
10. Tiki Aloha – The Fornell Family
There was great participation and enthusiasm from all entries in our parade! The judges were very impressed and it made it extremely hard to pick any clear winners. The two judges eventually decided on the top two:
First Place – The Meier Family – Skol The Vikings. The replication of a Viking ship, the Viking horns and the portrayal by the participants was excellent.
Second Place – The Dexter Family – Happy 4th of July – The theme was most enthusiastically portrayed and the decorations were superb.
Third Place – All participants deserve awards for making this 4th of July a very fun and memorable day for all lake residents. Thanks to all!