Benefits of membership include:
- Tax deductable dues and donations
- The privilege of displaying a Lake Shamineau Association membership sign
- The opportunity to participate in discussions and efforts to improve and enhance the lake
- Opportunity to socialize with and get to know other lake residents
- Contribution to water quality testing
- Take advantage of the lake bog permit
- Group membership in Conservation Minnesota
- Semi-annual newsletter mailed or emailed
- The membership year for the Lake Shamineau Association is June 1 to May 31.
- Annual dues are $20.00.
- Three-year membership is $55.00.
- Non-property owners can join for a $10.00 associate membership.
Members can purchase a membership sign for $5.00 to proudly show their support for Lake Shamineau Association. Membership year numerals will be provided with each renewal.
The Lake Shamineau Association is a 501C3 non-profit institution. Donations and dues are tax deductible with your check as a receipt.
To join, print and complete the Membership form and mail with your check to PO Box 152, Motley, MN 56466.
Contact Bob Ingle to volunteer to help with membership drives or to make corrections to your member information.