Stay connected to MN’s vibrant network of lake associations and river organizations. Download your MNW Lake Association Renewal Form.
Your membership will help our Minnesota Waters program continue to address the issues that thousands of you have told us are critical to our state’s future:
- Support the Governor’s 25 by 25 goal to reduce water pollution 25% by the year 2025.
- Advocate for a strong buffer law rollout without any delays or rollbacks.
- Defend against suspending state water quality standards trying to undo phosphorus rules.
- Maintain and improve wastewater infrastructure to ensure all Minnesota’s lakes and rivers are not polluted because of outdated facilities.
- Support new state funding for grants to help prevent the spread of AIS.
- Prevent rollbacks to state facilities and resources that provide research on ways to control and eradicate AIS.
- Support policies that reduce nitrate pollution in wells.
- Support increased protection and better management of the state’s groundwater in order to avoid catastrophes like the draining of White Bear Lake and the depletion of groundwater in southwestern Minnesota.
Our program is built on the idea that we can all make a difference. Your support will help us protect Minnesota’s most precious resources for generations to come.