The Lake Beauty Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to protecting, preserving and enhancing the quality of the environment
and life experiences in and around our area. Below are just some of the things your membership helps support:
- Monitoring the condition of the lake
- Developing lake management plans
- Improving the health of the lake and protecting it from users’ impact
- Educating and informing property owners about issues that affect the quality of life on and surrounding the lake, such as Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) prevention, boat safety, littering, township funding for sewer upgrades, ice safety, and shoreline erosion management
- Serving as an organized voice with township and county governments
- Continuing to work with the DNR on problems like litter, pollution, wildlife management, fish limits, boat safety, etc.
- Connecting with neighbors
- Keeping our lake one of the cleanest in northern Minnesota and free of AIS
- Creating lifelong memories for your children and grandchildren
The association does not function as a regulatory, legal, or law enforcement enterprising body.