Members are the most important part of any Association. Your support of the Lake Beauty Association is appreciated! By attending meetings, volunteering and participating in activities, we build a strong community on and around the lake. Please contact any board member for information on how to become a member!
Your membership helps with:
- Monitoring the condition of the lake
- Developing lake management plans
- Improving the health of the lake and protecting it from users’ impact
- Educating and informing property owners about issues that affect the quality of life on and surrounding the lake, such as Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) prevention, boat safety, littering, township funding for sewer upgrades, ice safety, and shoreline erosion management
- Serving as an organized voice with township and county governments
- Continuing to work with the DNR on problems like litter, pollution, wildlife management, fish limits, boat safety, etc.
- Connecting with neighbors
- Keeping our lake one of the cleanest in northern Minnesota and free of AIS
- Creating lifelong memories for your children and grandchildren
- $35 per year
- You will receive discounts at the Association on-line store as well and specific items at the Lake Beauty Camp store
- You will also receive a small gift and yard sign that states you’re a supporting member of the Lake Beauty Association