Potential Developed Land BMPs to promote:
1) Identification of lakeshore property owners that are willing to implement stormwater BMPs on their property (rain gardens, rain barrels, etc.)
2) Determination of the potential to redirect culverts through treatment ponds or through rain gardens before directly entering Lake Volney.
3) Sewer system audits and upgrades as needed
Potential in-Lake Implementation Activities to promote:
1) Continuation of rough fish harvesting
2) Identification of areas in the littoral zone for re-establishment of native vegetation and implementation
3) Aquatic invasive species and non-native plant management