This site will serve as a communication and education forum for the homeowners and friends of Sibley Lake located in Pequot Lakes, Minnesota.
Annual Meeting Notice
Saturday, July 22, 2017 @ 10:00 am
Sibley Lake Park Pavillion
We cordially welcome you to attend this year’s Sibley Lake Association’s Annual Meeting. The meeting’s agenda includes:
- Introduction of the Board
- Review of the 2016-2017 Association activities
- Treasurer’s Report
- Secretary’s Report
- Voting on Updated Bylaws
- Board Member Term – 3 Years
- Size of Board – 14 Members
- Allow Email Votes on Critical Issues
- Open Forum
Please Note: Updated bylaws are available on the website here and hard copies will be provided at the meeting.
Immediately following the Association meeting, our annual Sibley Lake Improvement District meeting will be held. Included in this year’s agenda:
- Introduction of the Board
- Review of the financial activity for 2016-2017
- Election of Officers
- Set the Levy for our next fiscal and levy year
The meetings will be followed by our traditional raffle and annual picnic. We look forward to seeing you at the meetings!
2017 Sibley Steward Newsletter Now Available!
|Check out the latest newsletter that includes updates and news about recent association water quality efforts!|
It’s Parade Time 2017!
The Annual 3rd of July Sibley Lake Boat Parade starts at 7:00 PM on Monday July 3rd.
We’ll meet by the island on the south end of the lake and follow the parade route illustrated on the right. Everyone is invited!
Start planning your boat decorations today and don’t forget to join us on the lake for fireworks after the parade!
This association of property owners and users of Lake Sibley (and surrounding shoreline) is organized for the following purposes:
- To restore and maintain water purity to Lake Sibley and its tributaries.
- To increase the fish population and improve fishing conditions of the lake.
- To improve property values and quality of life in the lake neighborhood.
- To preserve the natural beauty of the shoreline and nearby wilderness.
- To represent the best interests of its members with government and taxing authorities.
It is recognized that the property owners of the Sibley watershed area can plan and accomplish more good as a group than they can as individuals.
Please visit the newsletter and board of directors sections for meeting agendas, meeting minutes, notices and schedules! Recent Site Updates:
- Added Sibley Steward 2017 Newsletter
- Added new Sibley Lake Association Bylaws (2017) link to Annual Meeting Information
- Added 2017 Annual Meeting Information
- Added 2017 Boat Parade Information
- Updated 2017 Board of Directors Information
- Added 2016 Annual Meeting Minutes
- Added Sibley Lake Association Bylaws (1989)
Updated: June 17, 2017