This site will serve as a communication and education forum for the homeowners and friends of Sibley Lake located in Pequot Lakes, Minnesota.
Annual Meeting Notice
DUE TO COVID-19, THERE WILL BE NO ANNUAL MEETING FOR 2020
2020 Sibley Steward Newsletter Now Available!
|Check out the latest newsletter that includes updates and news about recent association water quality efforts!|
It’s Parade Time 2020!
The Annual 3rd of July Sibley Lake Boat Parade starts at 7:00 PM on Fri July 3rd.
NEW BOAT PARADE ROUTE THIS YEAR!!
The boat parade will follow a new extended parade route this year! We’ll meet west of Heron Island on the south end of the lake and follow the parade route illustrated on the right down through the south bay in order to cover the entire lake. Everyone is invited!
Start planning your boat decorations today and don’t forget to join us on the lake for fireworks after the boat parade!
Sibley Lake Information
Detailed statistics and information on Sibley lake now available online at the DNRs Lakefinder website!
This association of property owners and users of Lake Sibley (and surrounding shoreline) is organized for the following purposes:
- To restore and maintain water purity to Lake Sibley and its tributaries.
- To increase the fish population and improve fishing conditions of the lake.
- To improve property values and quality of life in the lake neighborhood.
- To preserve the natural beauty of the shoreline and nearby wilderness.
- To represent the best interests of its members with government and taxing authorities.
It is recognized that the property owners of the Sibley watershed area can plan and accomplish more good as a group than they can as individuals.
Please visit the newsletter and board of directors sections for meeting agendas, meeting minutes, notices and schedules! Recent Site Updates:
- Added 2020 Annual Meeting Information
- Added 2020 Boat Parade Details
- Added 2020 Sibley Steward Newsletter
Updated: June 27, 2019