- To maintain the environmental health of Trowbridge/Leek Lake.
- To monitor developments which affect the environment of Trowbridge/Leek Lake
- To represent the needs of its members.
- To interface with and monitor the policies and activities of all levels of government and non-government agencies.
- To inform members of local issues through regular newsletters and the Annual General Meeting.
- To co-operate with other associations having similar objectives.
- Participate in and contribute to local community.